VALENTINES YOGA WORKSHOPS WITH JOHANNA WISE & JEFF MANDELL
Are you craving time away from it all to connect with your partner?
Come back to center. Nourish your body. Connect with your heart.
Join Johanna Wise and Jeff Mandell in the beautiful Berkshires as we explore ways to enhance intimacy and joy in your relationship with your partner and yourself.
- Connect with your inner strength and fluidity through vinyasa flow yoga.
- Open to greater connection, love and support through partner and acro yoga, playful games and therapeutic Thai massage.
- Breathe in the fresh Berkshire air as you explore the outdoors! Race Brook Lodge is right on the Appalachian Trail.
- 10-11:15 Vinyasa class with hands-on assists $22
- 11:30-12:30 Private Massage/Thai & Fly sessions available with Jeff & Johanna ($25 per 15 mins)
- (12:30-2 Lunch break)
- 2- 3:45 Solar Acroyoga $30
- 4:15-6 Lunar AcroYoga (AcroYoga Therapeutics) $30
- (6-8 Dinner break)
- 8-9:30 PlayDate $20
Sunday Whole Day $85 ($17 discount)
- 2-4 Opening session/ Intro to Partner Yoga & Massage $30
- 4:30-6 Private Massage/Thai & Fly sessions available with Jeff & Johanna ($25 per 15 mins)
- (6-7:30 Dinner break)
- 7:30-10 Thai Massage Class $40
Sat whole day: $55 ($15 discount)
- 9:30-10:45 Vinyasa class with hands-on assists $22
- 11:30-12:30 Closing Session (closed session for those doing the whole retreat)
Cost of the whole weekend — all workshops (if paid by 2/1/18): $150
Accommodations and meals can be booked separately at Race Brook Lodge: Rooms range from $165 for 2 people. Call 413-229-8585 or email us.
JOHANNA WISE, LMT/ RYT is dedicated to helping people experience greater courage, joy, pleasure, and strength than they thought possible through the practice of acroyoga. Johanna is a certified AcroYoga teacher, a 500-hr Kripalu Yoga Teacher, and licensed massage therapist/ massage instructor. Johanna serves as Lead Healing Arts Therapist, Yoga Teacher and Program Presenter at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, teaches across the US and has a private practice.
JEFF MANDELL, MS is devoted to bringing peace and joy to the world through his work as a yoga, acro & laughter yoga teacher, massage therapist, and conflict management specialist. Spending time with Jeff may be hazardous to your life as you know it-- side effects may include laughing uncontrollably, discovering super-human strength & developing deep connections with utter strangers.