Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
Raise a glass to the dogs! Support the Berkshire Humane Society and enjoy hot dogs and beer. Four-legged friends welcome.
Berkshire all-stars Jon Suters, Julia Gottlieb, and Charlie Tokarz reunite!
Panchakarma is an effective and powerful self-healing process. A detoxifying and rejuvenating clinical process prescribed by the ancient healing art of Ayurveda.
Members of Cura Cura & The Nice Ones, Pat Surdam and Sam McGarrity return to The Down County Social Club.
House of Waters’ music is both complex and easy to enjoy, a musical exploration that invites listeners to open themselves to new sounds.
Jazz Bruch Sundays featuring Michael Junkins Trio, September 22 2019
Called everything from ‘hillbilly-Pink Floyd’ to ‘folk-pop’ to ‘surreal Americana’, New York’s Slambovian Circus of Dreams “is a riveting, mesmerizing, crazy, amazing machine of music.”
Sharing joy and peace through music and deep connection with live audiences.