Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
Guitarist Grant Gordy will bring a team of some of the best pickers from NYC's thriving acoustic music scene.
The music of Dan Strauss wanders in and out of indie-folk, country, pop, and rock, evoking the melodic hooks of The Beatles, the warmth of Nick Drake, the art of Wilco and the storytelling of Bob Dylan.
Join us Sunday, February 24th, from 11am-2pm for music from The Ennis/Bernal Duo and a delicious brunch.
Sunday Show n Tell next level open mic night. Bring your music, poetry, comedy, visual art, live painting, story-telling, juicy confessions, etc.
“Rhythm and groove, grit and honesty, Klar’s music is part of the new Americana synergy that infuses rock and pop sensibilities with folk sincerity…."
Half Waif has bold and unique sound that melds pop and folk styles with experimental arrangements rendered in electronic brushstrokes
Bridging the gaps between electronic dance music and musicianship. improvisation, live sampling, and distinctive arrangements.
Oh, the places you'll go! Come celebrate & support our local authors! Join us on Saturday, March 2nd, 3:30-4:30pm on the Pine Grove Porch to shop and share stories.
Murder Mystery Dinner with The Comical Mystery Tour in the Race Brook Barnspace, Saturday, March 2nd from 5-8pm