Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
Cura Cura is a Rock-Soul-Medicine show simultaneously churning the ethereal, tender, sweet and sad-taking audiences on an emotionally rich journey through darkness to light.
Join Susanna Raeven and Tribe of Love for another magical evening of transformative sounds and songs inspired by indiginous traditions and journies of healing and awakening
The Stagecoach Tavern will be open on Thanksgiving! If you have nowhere else to be, please join us for dinner from 2-6 pm on Thursday, November 23! Come see what Superstar Chef Laurel Barkan has in store for you this Thanksgiving!
Nana plays sitar and guitar and sings with an exotic style that blends sounds and textures from around the world with jazz.
KIN (Jess Kin) uses music and art as a soothing balm for the hard truth. She weaves heartfelt poetry into dynamic vocal melodies and harmonies that shake one's soul into the present moment.
Join us Sunday, December 2nd from 11am-2pm for music from The Ennis/Bernal Duo and a delicious brunch from chef Laurel Barkan.
Come enjoy the festive season at Race Brook Lodge with a holiday market on Sunday, December 2nd from 12-6 pm. Santa, delicious food, live jazz, mulled wine, and plenty of local vendors!
A time for men to gather with the simple agreement to be transparent, honest, and vulnerable with each other for a weekend.