Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
“Rhythm and groove, grit and honesty, Klar’s music is part of the new Americana synergy that infuses rock and pop sensibilities with folk sincerity. His music seeks to turn a simple tune into something that connects us to both the stories and emotions that make our experiences worth remembering." - sustainmusicandnature.org
Made up of a dynamic duo featuring great harmony and charming wit, Spunk N Sass is a band made up of Teresa Lorenco and John Losito from East Hampton, MA who excel in the genre of sassy Americana.
Pooja Prema is a performance artist, theatre director, writer, and musician based in the Berkshires, MA. She brings a sweet minstrel magic on her ukulele that has a way of "sticking gently to your soul.
Matt Venuti is an artist who truly defies categorization. He’s a singer-songwriter, a one-man ensemble and modern day troubadour who tours nearly year-round. He’s a longtime bandleader and a masterful instrumentalist known for playing rare and captivating acoustic and electronic instruments.
AlSarah & The Nubatones came together out of a collective love for Nubian music and a genuine belief that Soul transcends all cultural and linguistic barriers.
An auditory quest to the outer reaches of musical imagination, a wondrous, daring session of experimental sounds.
YogaScapes and AditiShah curate bring their transformative yoga retreat concept to The Berkshires.
GoldenOak is an Indie Soul-Folk band fronted by sibling duo Zak and Lena Kendall. Originally from the Sandy River Valley of Western Maine and now based in Portland. Their beautiful instrumentation and vocal harmonies solidified the band as ambassadors of the Maine Folk Scene.