Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
Christina Courtin is one of the most captivating singers you will come across this lifetime
Dan Strauss has become a favorite NYC and Hudson Valley singer-songwriter with an intimate vocal style.
A special birthday tribute gathering for legendary Berkshire drummer Randy Kaye, with music by John Sauer , Pete Toigo & Conor Meehan.
American Echoes has a loyal following in New York, Connecticut, and their home, Boston, playing some of the most respected venues in each location. SHOW N' TELL The next level open-mic. A haven for the introverted, mental drifter, off kilter, non-binary, sisters or misters, every shade of the rainbow, so come let go. We want your music, poetry, stories, comedy, tragedy and everything in-between. Come connect and collaborate. Don't fear scrutiny. Get weird with community.
An evening of Greek music with Ross Daley, Kelly Thoma & Maria Manousaki
Join The Bobby MacVeety Trio on Sunday, June 2nd, while our kitchen cooks up a hearty, wholesome and delicious brunch.
Join us Sunday, June 9th, from 11am-2pm for music from The Ennis/Bernal Duo and a delicious brunch.
With the rich vocabulary of Irish melody, light boxes and animated projections featuring Dana Lyn’s artwork, Lyn and Sanna create an audiovisual poem.
DCSC (Down County Social Club) welcomes back John Snyder performing an auditory quest to the outer reaches of the musical imagination, a wondrous, daring session of experimental sounds.