Valentine's Dinner at The Stagecoach Tavern
- The Stagecoach Tavern 864 South Undermountain Road Sheffield, MA, 01257 United States (map)
Join us for an exquisitely romantic fireside dining experience with aphrodasiecstatic culinary creations by Chef Laurel Barkan and mesmerizing cocktails in the Berkshires' most enchanting dining room. Call 413-229-8585 for reservations or book online below.
- Reservations 530-9pm
- Overnight packages at Race Brook Lodge available
- Baked fig and chevre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette/ Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
At The Stagecoach Tavern, 864 S. Undermountain Road, Sheffield MA 01257 map
Click for more info about The Stagecoach Tavern.
More events at Race Brook Lodge:
With deep traditional roots, WildCat Creek brings a unique and intoxicating blend of Celtic, Appalachian and World Music, with driving dance tunes, haunting ballads, and vocal and instrumental improv.
For high-level men's work practitioners and initiated men, to deepen their facilitation skills and become powerful leaders of men's groups and workshops.
A time for men to gather with the simple agreement to be transparent, honest, and vulnerable with each other for a weekend.
Un-leash your inner wild woman. Ignite your inspiration, with Amara Muse.