Join us Sunday March 4th at The Stagecoach Tavern, for Jazz Brunch, with The Lucky 3, featuring members of The Lucky Five! Every Sunday chef Laurel Barkan cooks up a hearty, wholesome and delicious brunch. Enjoy a festive meal by the fire and then catch some soulful and swinging improvisations.
- Brunch Served 11am-2pm
- Live Music 12-3pm on the porch
- $5 cover for music
- No cover for brunch in the tavern
- Brunch Menu Below
The Lucky Three features members of The Lucky Five, a hard-swinging jazz band that blends swing and gypsy jazz to create a unique, foot-stomping blend of music that appeals to a wide range of music lovers.
This Week's Brunch Menu:
- Cheesy grits with braised greens, 2 poached eggs and a chipotle hollandaise sauce 15 Add house-made breakfast sausage or Pigasso bacon +3
- Steak n’ eggs: Sliced Creekstone strip steak, braised greends, papas bravas and 2 sunny side up eggs 18
- Breakfast sandwich: Sunny side up egg, breakfast sausage, smoked cheddar and caramelized onion on a brioche bun 15
- Ducktrap smoked trout on a sweet corn blini with crème fraiche, fried capers, red onion and fresh dill 16
- Savory chickpea pancake with tahini cream, salsa fresca, avocado and shitake bacon (vegan and gluten free) 12
- Acorn Hill goat yogurt with lemon and honey, house-made brown butter and candied pecan granola and pomegranate seeds 12
- Grilled BMB chocolate bread with whipped Acorn Hill ricotta, crumbled toasted hazelnuts and Anarchy Apiary honey 12
- Warm maple sweetened apple crumble with your choice of SoCo Salted Caramel or Vanilla Bean ice cream 8
- House-made Pigasso Farms pork breakfast sausage 5
- Pigasso Farms bacon 4
- Two eggs any style 6
- Papas bravas 6
Race Brook Lodge is a rustic and unique getaway destination, perfect for weekend getaways, workshops, weddings, hiking, biking and more in the natural beauty of the southern Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Race Brook Lodge’s historic The Stagecoach Tavern offers a seasonal and local menu by Chef Laurel Barkan. The Stagecoach Tavern also hosts the Down County Social Club, a live performance space featuring weekly concerts and artistic performances.