Join Sascha Lewis and Dan Doty on March 24-26, 2017 as we bring together an amazing group of men for a weekend men's retreat full of connection, brotherhood, and growth.
Open Source Men's Retreat
When men come together with the shared goal of being aware and honest, something very important happens. It’s like being plugged into a socket, an alive and undeniable authenticity is born—from this place wounds are healed, friendships are cemented, and true clarity and creativity is found. It is an energy that you get to carry with you, and it all comes from the power of men striving to be themselves all the way.
Turning the tide of manhood.
Little by little the stigma on men opening themselves up to each other and the world is lifting. A huge part of this process is accepting and owning the parts of ourselves that we don’t trust or value, which includes our emotions and our ability to be vulnerable. The culture labels these as weak, but we’ve learned that real vulnerability is never weak, and its one of the biggest missing links in male culture today. Join Dan and Sascha this weekend to push the needle forward both for yourself and for men everywhere.
Our weekend will include:
· A very safe and tight group container built upon total confidentiality
· Exercises to set goals from a grounded and completely honest place
· An opportunity to hear direct and honest feedback from others
· Delicious and healthy local food prepared onsite (vegetarian and carnivorous options)
· Social time with an honest twist
· Morning guided meditation, yoga, and workouts
· Simple and powerful practices to build presence
Our goal for you is to leave with the following:
· A deeper and clearer understanding of yourself, the world, and how those go together
· A set of tools to practice awareness, presence, and openness moment by moment
· Real friendship and a feeling of brotherhood
· A better understanding of your purpose and what it means to embody it
Who we’re looking for:
· Men of any age looking for a challenge, for brotherhood, for a kickstart to growth in their lives