Valentine's Day Menu: February 14th
VALENTINE'S DAY DINNER
- Baked fig and chèvre with buckwheat honey and pumpkin seed oil
- Oysters with a prosecco mignonette
- Porcini and pecan pate on toast
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Fennel, grapefruit and avocado salad with fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds and a citrus vinaigrette
- Coconut lemongrass broth with shitakes, butternut squash, spinach and fresh herbs
- Pan seared scallops served on a beetroot risotto with preserved lemon and pea shoots
- Ginger marinated grilled Creekstone NY strip steak with a butternut squash and cilantro slaw
- Beetroot risotto with roasted shitake and porcini mushrooms
- Molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream
- Rose panna cotta with pomegranate and mint
POST AMUSE BOUCHE:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Farms we love:
View more menu examples:
This week Chef Jesse brings you ceviche, pei mussels, seared scallop, and a brand new watermelon salad! Don’t miss out on this and much, much more!
This week Chef Jesse brings you ceviche, pei mussels, seared cod, or Silvia's vegan AF dish! Don’t miss out on this and much, much more!
This week chef Jesse brings you savory funnel cakes, grilled octopus, vegetarian pimento spaetzle, hanger steak, and much much more!
This week chef Jesse brings you onion rings, savory funnel cake, braised pork belly, roasted chicken breast, and much much more!
Here's the menu for Jazz Brunch at The Stagecoach Tavern, Sunday June 23!
This week chef Jesse brings you onion rings, savory funnel cake, lamb meatballs, roasted chicken breast, and much much more!
This week Chef Jesse brings you fried green tomatoes and onion rings as new additions to the starter menu, along with returning champions the infamous Tavern Burger, lamb meatballs, and soft shell po'boy! For dessert, he brings us red velvet chocolate beet cake, and mint & blueberry shortcake!
This week Chef Jesse brings you the gigante bean salad, house marinated olives, shrimp & grits, burrata toast, mint & EVOO shortake, and much more!
This week Chef Jesse brings you the Mill River salad, burrata toast, lamb meatballs, a soft shell PoBoy, chocolate beet cake, and much more!
This week Chef Jesse brings you a savory funnel cake, fried soft shelled crab, skate wing schnitzel, a fried chicken sandwich, and much much more!